Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 2


Breakfast 
Egg bake made with: eggs, Aidell's chicken apple sausage, broccoli, coconut milk, coconut oil (adapted from this recipe)
Black coffee with a tsp of coconut milk. Yum!

Lunch
Salad with leftover grilled chicken and balsamic vinegar
Assorted crudite
Trail Mix - Hazlenut, macadamias and coconut chips
1/2 of a banana

Snack
Organic honeycrisp apple

Dinner
Veggie Spaghetti - Squash/Zucchini "noodles" made with my favorite kitchen gadget ever sauteed in coco oil, homemade tomato sauce (from fresh tomatoes!), ground turkey.
Slice of cantaloupe.

Thoughts and notes:
Wondering how my carb/protein/fat ratios are looking. I can't get away from the mindset that the fat in the eggs PLUS all the fat in the avocado or nuts or oil is going to make me well... FAT.

The egg bake was awesome, but I am feeling guilty about the Aidell's sausage since it has dried apples. Don't want to start veering towards SWYPO. Next time I am going to make it with the "Well Fed" beef sausage recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment